Packaging Vertical Machine VK-500
For the automatic packaging of various products
The VK-500 series comes to fulfill the market needs for meeting new packaging technologies, bringing to the manufacturer a great production yield, Made under strict quality control in 304 stainless steel or carbon steel painted with epoxy paint under strict quality control,
including state-of-the-art electronic components to meet the technical requirements demanded by the market.
Wrapping Vertical Machine
- Made to form packages through coils and package various products.
- Equipped with PLC and MMI, touch screen, colored display where the controls functions are managed, including temperature, production,
storage of data and recipes.
- Structure built in carbon steel, painted with high resistance electrostatic paint.
- Packaging formers and other parts that contact the product are made of stainless steel 304, being easy to handle during
assembly and disassembly.
- Coiler (uncoiler) with quick coil exchange and driven by motor with electronic timing and speed control. It uses coils with a
maximum width of 510 mm and a maximum diameter of 550 mm.
- The packaging may vary from 80 to 240 mm wide and 100 to 300 mm long (pitch).
- Production: 70 units per minute
- 220 V three-phase tension
||60 units per minute
||80 a 240 mm
||100 a 300 mm
|Additional format – Set
|Rotary table – 1.200 mm of diameter
Kawamac vertical wrapping machine models: